Hello, Are You Home?

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Yes, I dream of a rainbow on my plate. Together with a crystal clear sky juice in a delicate goblet. Then I dine with the most beautiful person in the whole wide world. 

Husband was in his office;-
Syahmi: B buak gapo (what are you doing)? Bibi, baca ni http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-yadayadayadayada

Silence. Krik krik. Krik kirk. (the sound of a cricket). About an hour later I replied;-
Ayla: B tadi I pergi rumah kawan.
Syahmi: Oo yeh? Kat ne?
Ayla: Dia minta I pegang kunci rumah dia.
Syahmi: Oh, I dok pehe ni (I don't understand)
Ayla: Dalam mimpi je semua tu berlaku. Hahahahahaha.
Syahmi: Lerr~ (orang Melaka kan)...yadayadayadayada
Ayla: I bangun sedar sedar jari I tengah berlakun pegang sebentuk kunci. Hahahahaha.

  • Yes. My fingers were structured so. Making me believe that I was holding a key und trying to lock my friend's house grille. 
  • The Power of Dream.
Sorry mate. Aunty really need to share this.
Look, yakuza Albanna protesting. Hahahaha. 


  • No washing dirty laundry today. I did that yesterday, remember? Again no cooking for lunch as there is still murtabak in the refrigerator. I'm going to have half of it und leave the other half for Syahmi. 
  • Since today is Friday, I won't be monitoring The Sale online aber I am still able to receive orders from customers. Since Farah (in England) und I (virtually) settled packing The Sale's stuffs yesterday, less things to be worried about. Syukurillah. JazakAllah Khayr Farah. 
  • Und in June, I need to start 'recruiting' new The Sale member to handle logistic. Allahul Musta'an. I should not think about it now eyh. Wait until June to start panicking. 
  • Panic. Picnic. Clinic.
I fancy this Mango Dark -MH85. Now available at/on The Sale.

  • I feel like baking a cake. Aber I do not have a mixer. I just have a normal food processor, a blender. An average size white blender I received as a wedding gift. Und for me to get a Kitchen Aid stand mixer oder Kenwood K-Mix stand mixer is not going to happen. Our kitchen is too small for those kind of machine. There is no storage space left for big bulky items. 
  • Oder I might just leave it on the floor. No. 
  • I might get a hand mixer. Well, I already have a mixing bowl. Have I? Yes, I am so sure that I only need a hand mixer. Easy to use und clean. Perfect. 
  • Aber who is going to eat the rest of the cake if Syahmi und I have one slice each? Neighbour(s) und mama of course! Oder friends, the ones who need more sugar und fat. Hehehehe. 
They remind me of myself und Mr. Josey.
Mr. Josey used to carry me on his bike around mama's neighbourhood.
Funny aber fun! The elder one will always do the cycling eyh. 

  • I also feel like growing carrots, aubergine, beans, et cetera. Aber I am unable to do so now as we do not have a big yard. 
  • You see, things do not always happen at one go. I guess I have to put baking und 'gardening' on hold. There are more things that I would like to do. Aber I know I just have to wait patiently. 
  • I need to embrace the things I have now. I need to be grateful to Allah s.w.t. for reserving some stuffs for me. If I were to have everything now, I might see the world in another perspective which I don't actually fancy. 
  • I might not even have The Sale. 
  • Wallahu'alam.

Radley (London) leather purse. Used but in good condition with slight marks of wear.
With 10 card slots, coins and two notes compartments.
 Material, leather. Lining, stripes patterned polyester.
Approximate size: 13.9 x 8.7 x 2 cm
Letting go at: RM130 (inclusive of Poslaju fee). RRP: ~RM270
If interested, e-mail or leave comments or messages on fb or whatever ways that suit you =)
If you don't receive my reply within one day, please contact me thru other means.
But not by practicing black magic please. Thank you. 



Comments

Popular Posts