The Last Time

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

And Zachariah, when he cried unto his Lord: My Lord! Leave me not childless, though Thou art the best of inheritors. (89) Then We heard his prayer, and bestowed upon him John, and adjusted his wife (to bear a child) for him. Lo! they used to vie one with the other in good deeds, and they cried unto Us in longing and in fear, and were submissive unto Us. (90) - AlQuran: AlAnbiya-
Your voice sounds terrible Cuchom (mama's younger sister).
 Get well soon. Syafakillah.
Get away from Clorox! 

  • Syahmi und I spent our weekend at my mom's since Ibu (my mother in law) did not reply to Syahmi's text und call. So we had a little change of plan. You see, we are indeed grateful to have our parents living in Klang Valley except for my father und Aunt Lisa. We wish that they will move to the Peninsular aber that will be so selfish for us as Aunt Lisa will then be so far apart from her parents und relatives.
  • Further more, bapak has 'work' in Lahad Datu eyh? Hahahaha. 
  • Und since this Sunday is the election day, most of us will be returning to our homeland to vote plus visiting our parents. Since my husband has to go back to his parents' place while I on the other hand needs to vote in Ooobang, we will be separated for at least a few hours. 
  • Ibu, if you're reading this, insyaAllah I will see you and abah soon aber not this Sunday. 
Mr.Josey with Cik Amal (mama's elder sister). 
  • You see, I don't like to talk about things that will give me headache und I definitely will avoid from seeing people with negative vibes. That's me. 
  • Alhamdulillah, my two sets of parents have been treating Syahmi very well. Danke schon for that mommies und daddies =D It is important for me, for Syahmi to feel welcome und comfortable whenever he is with my family. The chats, the jokes, the laughters, the sense of togetherness, are indeed beyond words. 
  • Syukurillah. 
  • Aber it is a different story whenever we are with Syahmi's family. Suddenly the "Muahaha..bahahahah..how are you...how am I...yada yada yada" turns to "Krik...krik..krik... (sound of a cricket)... krik krik..." . This is NOT A COMPLAINT. I'm just sharing the good side of this contrast. Aber now we don't take this negatively instead, we make use of the situation positively. Alhamdulillah :-)
Ibu (next to me with black bag on her arm) always 'shines' whenever she's with her
sisters (in laws) und brothers. Alhamdulillah.
I pray for her happiness und may she lives well with our loves.

  • I personally like visiting my parents in law. The different ambience has been teaching me on how to accept differences und how to not expect things to always go my way. Furthermore I get to chat with my quiet sister in law :)  
  • It took me almost three years to adapt. Aber the key is NOT TO SAY, "I don't want to go back to your place, yada yada yada". My mama told me to just be myself und help around whenever I am at my in laws'. I do go into the kitchen und ask Ibu what needs to be done aber Ibu being herself, the woman who is a master at preparing food, I always end up with nothing except for making salad, dressing und cutting fruits. Hehe. 
  • Well, if Syahmi's family could settle with baked chicken, mashed potato und fresh greens, I don't mind preparing for them =) 
  • So Bibi, go and get the ingredients for me, so that I am able to prepare a feast at Ibu's the next time I come to visit. Tolak nasi, noodles tepi please. Danke. 
Be merry sister. We both know how it feels like to be
the second child plus the only daughter in a family.
Lets together look at the bright side.
For we know that all dependency should go to Allah s.w.t.

  • Up until now, I still don't know whether my visits to my in laws' bring them happiness oder nothing, yelek, zero. They never did express anything to me oder Syahmi. I hope they are happy to see me aber not just their son, Syahmi. 
  • After all, I am glad to be part of Syahmi's family. Alhamdulillah. 
  • Yes, not everyone has chocolate chip in their chocolate chip cookies. Aber the ones without chocolate chip, we can always dip our cookie in a chocolate dipping sauce ;-) 
  • More chocolate eyh!
  • See our glass as always half full than half empty. 



Comments

Popular Posts