I Kan Ada

Bismillahirahmanirrahim 
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

I was so nervous und without uttering a word, I received a reply from my husband, "I kan ada." Yes, he had been saying that for the whole two weeks. Aber he was not in when the not so warm doctor did the thing she had to do to me. Maybe if my husband was a 'somebody' to the nation, she might allow my husband to be in there with me, at all times. Double standard? 

I love you both! A lot! (So strong?) Hahaha.
Albanna und his loving sister, Alhassan Alayoubi.

  • I told the nurse, "Kalau saya tahu, saya cari other hospital. I googled on the net, in America and UK, husbands were with their wives when they underwent this procedure." Like seriously Ayla? Are you sure? Haha!
  • The lady doctor came in and said, "Ok Puan, saya Dr.D*****a akan mulakan sekarang."
  • Und I went: mulakan sekarang? wow so like text book. No 'How are you, nothing.' Aber I admit that she was good technically. She did warn me on what I might feel next und next. Alright fine, aber my husband was not with me to hold my 'getting colder' hands. 
  • When everything was done she came to my side und said, "Bleeding akan ambil masa 2 ke 3 hari. Jika berlanjutan sehingga seminggu dua, boleh rujuk your doctor di *****."
  • Woho! That was it? Alright. Guess my husband needs to pay more to hear comforting words from that particular doctor. Haih.. Not going to 'terasa hati' anymore, I was adamant to have my husband back in the room with me. One of the nurses said to the other, "Hmm, boleh lah panggil masuk." 
  • She better let my husband in before I 'luku' anyone in that room with me. 
They had Alhassan Alayoubi's birthday party at school und the brother
was overly excited too! Funny Albanna :)


A few days before the Hysterosalpingogram, HSG test;-
Syahmi: B, don't worry I kan ada.
Ayla: Ok. I'm just so nervous. 
Syahmi: Well, if you don't want to go for the test, I don't mind. 
Ayla: B ni main psychology eh? Nak buat I rasa bersalah pastu I terus decide nak go for the test?
Syahmi: Tak lah. I'm telling you that whatever your decision is, I'm alright with it. 
Ayla: Oh ok. I want to go. 
Syahmi: Alright. Don't worry. I kan ada. 

A few minutes after the HSG test;-
Ayla: B, I don't want to go through this anymore. 
Syahmi: Ok b. You don't have to. 
Ayla: -_-
Syahmi: :-) (boleh kan dia senyummmm. ish.) Sekejap je b test dia. Meaning nothing is wrong with you :-)
Ayla: I felt so long inside there b. insyaAllah, everything is ok -_-


  • We were told by two different medical assistants from two different places that if there is complication ie. blocked fallopian tubes et cetera, the test will take longer. Und I will feel the 'extra' pain. 
  • I could sense the doctor und nurses rushing since I literally held out my hand sort of calling for help. Hehe -_- One of the nurses repeatedly said in her softest tone (I guess), "Sekejap lagi je puan~ Sikit lagi je puan~ Kejap ya~ Sikit lagi~"
  • Ayayaiyayai.




A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray test that looks at the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes and the area around them.During a hysterosalpingogram, a dye (contrast material) is put through a thin tube that is put through the vagina and into the uterus. Because the uterus and the fallopian tubes are hooked together, the dye will flow into the fallopian tubes. Pictures are taken using a steady beam of X-ray (fluoroscopy) as the dye passes through the uterus and fallopian tubes. - Source.


Alayoubi's pink flamingo! Pink pink pink =D

  • Haaa...yes, this lady who is so afraid of needles und hospitals managed to undergo such horrendous test. Alhamdulillah. Yeehaa! Even though my husband was 'with me', waiting patiently outside the room, aber Allah Azzawajalla was with me at all times. Danke schon Allah ;)
  • Alhamdulillah, the result was ok. Everything is normal. Therefore no more going to the hospital for me! Yeah =D 
  • So, to those of you who are not that afraid of needles und hospitals, aber still thinking about undergoing HSG test, think no more. If I managed to go through, so can you! 
  • =)
  • Pergilah, lepas habis test, try minta apa saja from your husband, insyaAllah dapat =D Hehe! 


Comments

Popular Posts