Itu Cerita, Not My Cup Of Tea
To go to the office, doing some work for 30 minutes then find a gossip partner und chat chat chat about this lady and that guy, about the RM they are making, et cetera is a no no for me. Not during office hours und definitely not about the negative bits.
- I myself cannot stand drama oder film about silly husband/wife who has secret affair with other people und cheekily find love elsewhere while the spouse cares und loves him/her whole heartedly. That is just plain stupid.
- It makes me sick to my stomach that I can't even watch such drama for a good 5 minutes.
- I prefer watching Cupcake Wars than having to digest the ridiculous attitude of some (might be majority) married people.
|Looks good aber not really.|
The custard was soooo little. I still prefer raisin buns.
- Most of you know how despise I am with such human being, who doesn't even bother whether his or her actions will get a beautiful marriage on the rock. Und since I am a muslim, I myself feel awkward that there are 'intelligent' muslims who choose to be unfaithful.
- Guess they are not that intelligent after all...
- Why? Is it not written in the Al-Quran that if one cheats on one spouse, the punishment is such und such? I guess not. Aber the word 'zina' is in it. I know. Perhaps most muslims regard zina as *toot aber they do not know what does zina really means.
- Perhaps going out for lunch with deep interest in that particular person is not zina just yet, eyh? So he/she thinks that he/she is not committing a 'crime' that Allah s.w.t. despises.
- Still, Beer und Wine win over flirting. Oh the winner is still Babi where the married person who cheats on his/her spouse will still walk miles away from a restaurant that serves PORK chop.
- I prefer not to watch unfaithful husband und silly lady.
- If such event happens to me, nauzubillahiminzalik. AllahuMusta'an. I have no control over this matter und I leave the rest to Allah Azzawajalla.
- Then only we know who my husband, Syahmi really is.
- As for now, I just want to keep on trying to be a great wife for my husband und hope he continues doing his bit too.
- No more dreaming about Richard Gere in Pretty Woman for me.
- Happy 93rd monthyversary bibi.