Praying For A Pair Of Green Hands

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I don't own this Universe. So there is nothing to be proud of. 

What is left after harvesting twice. 
  • I have been growing two types of chillies und calamansi aber still no fruit. Not a single fruit. 
  • Husband bought pots of different herbs for our abode und I have been trying very hard to care for the plants. I remember the lady at that particular nursery told me, "Air sikit saja kak. Jangan kena panas. Baja dua minggu sekali. Air nak siram satu kali sehari ya kak."
  • So yes, I have been doing as instructed aber look what happened to my pokok sup.....


Good ones in the left pool!
  • There are more to be thrown away than the ones harvested for cooking und garnishing! 
  • Arghhh!
  • There is no need for us to hire a gardener to care for our herbs und other plants. Not that we have a yard size of a badminton court. Dherr.
  • I do greet my plants when ever I water them. I usually say, "Assalamualaikum. How are you lot doing? Please tumbuh."
  • What else do I need to do to have green hands? 

Comments

Popular Posts