Shooting Stars

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

For me to cry almost every week while on phone with my mom was worth it. I told her how I hate the boarding school due to the preparation classes, the routines, the weekend classes etc. Aber I did learn a lot about the less fortunate. On how they 'struggle' to change their lives. For that, I thank you Allah s.w.t. for the opportunity und experience. 

Zara. Available on The Sale.

  • This week is The Sale's procuring week. As usual, after the foreign telegraphic transfer, I will do the second best of my job which is to replenish stocks. Due to the long hours on computer, I always have something on. Und today, I watched 'Poor Kids in UK on BBC'. 
  • To my husband: Bibi, I'm done with the obesity documentaries for now ;-)
  •  The less fortunate girls sang their lungs out:
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars, 
I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now. 
  • That literally stopped me from my work und I was gobsmacked to hear that one of the young girls said that she could see her life is full of negative events than the good ones. Und she will remain poor through out her life. 
  • For her to be demotivated at a very young age, is something so upset for me. 
  • I have been involving in Lovely Life community for a year and a few months now und one of our objectives is to share with all on how to reach Hayatan Toyyiba. No matter who we are, where we are, how much we earn, et cetera, everybody should have equal chance on being able to embrace good life. 
  • It doesn't mean that if we are poor than we should always be in depression. No. 
  • It is very important to see our lives positively. 
  • I may be able to travel around the world but that does not mean I am happier if I always see my glass as always half empty. 

Zara. Available on The Sale.

  • Most of us know about The Apprentice Asia that will be aired on Astro soon eyh? My husband is looking forward for that show aber we do not have Astro at home. Yes, yours truly the owner of The Sale does not have Astro at home =) Then where do I get to see all documentaries I've been watching? From the internet. Wink!
  • Alright so I did indulge in The Apprentice UK when I was still living in England. My husband was not a big fan of The Apprentice UK, I don't know why. Maybe he was not all into entrepreneurship back then. The 'boss' of The Apprentice UK was Sir Alan Sugar. Yes he's a Jewish.
  • The only thing that turns me down about The Apprentice Asia is Tony Fernandes.  Oh hey a Tan Sri. Oh now yours truly lebih suka a Jew banding a Malaysian? Nope. I never said that ;)
  • Despite all that, I will definitely watch The Apprentice Asia together with my husband. insyaAllah. 
Ayla: I just bagi another idea. Mungkin buat show untuk orang yang homeless. Buat sama macam apprentice. Get what I mean?
Syahmi: Ok2 faham. Sbb mereka yang unfortunate tu could be very well brainy jugak cuma takde peluang je nak tunjuk bakat. 
Ayla: Aiwah.
  • Poverty is a common issue in Malaysia. I am pleased to see on how many volunteers are sacrificing their time, energy, money und etc. to help those who are in need. 
  • Praying to Allah s.w.t. moga semua Istiqamah dalam melaksanakan amal jariah. May Allah reward all of you with His Paradise. 

Comments

Popular Posts