Under The Weather

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

It's good to take a rest. Aber not too long. Not too long. For I might forget the recipe of success ie. Duha. 

  • Last week was quite a challenge one for me. One after another problem came up und I really felt like crying but I didn't. Did I? Can't remember. 
  • Alhamdulillah everything has been sorted out. Thank you to those who helped. Aber today, I'm a bit under the weather. Alhamdulillah for that too as I can have a rest; physically und mentally. 
  • The Sale is still running though. Shop as usual alright. 
  • Oh and I have one last Abaya Dubai for sale (as photo below). 


  • Abaya from Dubai.
  • Suitable for those : 162-167cm tall. (Kepada yang kurang tinggi tapi selesa size L, you boleh potong abaya ni sebab tiada design di kaki.)
  • Size 56 Dubai which is L in Malaysia. (to those who know me, I can fit in this comfortably)
  • Comes with matching shayla. 
  • Condition: New
  • Selling price: RM140 (termasuk charge Poslaju)
  • Material: quality Nida (I prefer this material banding lycra and cotton) 
  • Siapa nak beli, sila lah contact I thru fb or leave comment or whatsapp or sms/text. Siapa cepat, dia punya.  

Simple batu batu. Tak serabut :)
  • Abaya from Dubai.
  • Suitable for those : 162-167cm tall. (Kepada yang kurang tinggi tapi selesa size L, you boleh potong abaya ni sebab tiada design di kaki.)
  • Size 56 Dubai which is L in Malaysia. (to those who know me, I can fit in this comfortably)
  • Comes with matching shayla. 
  • Condition: New
  • Selling price: RM140 (termasuk charge Poslaju)
  • Material: quality Nida (I prefer this material banding lycra and cotton) 
  • Siapa nak beli, sila lah contact I thru fb or leave comment or whatsapp or sms/text. Siapa cepat, dia punya. 

Comments

Popular Posts