Hide

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Parents should stop spreading negative aura to their children.

  • I am sure that we all have dreams. My sahabat who is currently a doctor (doing housemen-ship) has been dreaming of becoming a medical doctor since we were in boarding school. She would come into my room with her books und mobile phone. At first she wanted to only get her mobile network coverage aber we became close up until today. Alhamdulillah. 
  • Whenever she's in Klang Valley, I make sure that I make time to see her. So we did meet on last Tuesday. Alhamdulillah. 
Thank you very much for visiting =) May Allah reward you with goodness. 
  • Dream big. 
  • Lets dream big. 
  • I even asked my sahabat to keep on dreaming big. Aber to not be depressed when things do not turn out as planned. 
  • I remember how her family helped her by continuously giving her motivational support to always be positive. Such great family. 
  • I managed to visit her twice while she was still studying in Indonesia. I still remember the way she conversed in Bahasa Indonesia with the locals. Hehe. Und due to her, my husband always mention Murtabak Baulu Lyana. Crazy~ Haha.  
  • She knows my dreams. I guess she understands me. Thank you for that.
  • I am not getting any younger. Und I do feel it is important for all of us to constantly  keep up with family, relatives und friends. Not to the extent of not doing anything else other than going out for coffee oder tea in a cafe oder shopping all day long. 
  • I myself don't fancy going out to the malls for window shopping. No no for me =D

  • To friends who do not see me that often at weddings und gatherings et cetera, I am not hiding. I am sure you lot understand on the high number of invitations we have been receiving since the year 2010. 
  • InsyaAllah, will see you lot soon. 
  • ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts