I Am A Z

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Nine out of ten people have similar stand aber the tenth must always oppose. I am neither one of the nine people nor the tenth. I am a zombie. 

  • I had two GSC vouchers und we decided to use them on World War Z. Honestly, I didn't know that the movie was all about zombies. I was expecting something like the Deep Impact oder Armageddon. 
  • Well, not that I was disappointed. It was gut anyway. I got all nervous during all chasing bits. Woorrgghhh!
  • This reminds me of the little Albanna who screamed und cried while watching Tarzan (as according to his father). He was so into the Tarzan character when Tarzan had a combat with a tiger. He shed tears when Tarzan fell down a cliff oder into a hole oder something. Haha. Funny Albanna!  
  • My all time favorite animation is Pocahontas. =D 
My date.

  • Alhamdulillah. I finally had a very good sleep last night. It was raining for a short while during the day aber that was enough to keep our home cool for the whole day und night. 
  • May Allah provides nutrients for my plants as well. 
  • Speaking of nutrients, I googled about collagen und the food that will increase collagen production in our body. I found out that amino acid: threonine, proline und vitamin C help in building new collagen fibers. 
  • Here is the list of food that we should consume moderately to help collagen production: ( source - health.howstuffworks.com and hubpages.com)
  1. Threonine from food: Lentils, eggs, milk, peanuts, chicken, soybeans, chickpeas, asparagus.
  2. Proline (body produces too): Cabbage, soy, gelatine, milk
  3. Vitamin C: Hot green chili peppers, Guava, sweet yellow peppers, oranges, lemons, lime
  4. Omega-3 fatty acids: Salmon (excellent. very low mercury level), cod, mackerel, tuna (medium to high mercury level)
  5. Antioxidant lycopene (inhibits collagenases): Tomatoes (greater amount of lycopene when cooked). So grill or bake them before munching =)
  6. Sulfur (helps producing collagen): Garlic
Home. Late. Turning into a zombie.
Other than the N95 mask husband got me, I put on a niqab for extra protection. 

  • Not to forget. Exercise, do not smoke and do not consume alcohol.
  • These are the basic rules to have a healthy body. Avoid from becoming a zombie. Consult a dietician to know your serving size. Oder simply google for online tips, consultations et cetera. 
  • Remember, eat moderately. Not too much of something und too little on everything. 



Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Iblees said: By the Lord, I will continue to mislead the children of Adam as long as their souls are in their bodies. The Lord Almighty said: I will continue to forgive them as long as they seek my forgiveness.”
Source: Musnad Ahmad 11321 - Taken from: www.dailyhadithonline.com
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to As-Suyuti 

Comments

Popular Posts