MD / CEO

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

In marriage, we have joy, laughter, conflict, experience, love und et cetera. These are a few of the ingredients that make one wiser, I guess. It is alright to keep that child in you aber be sure when to let it out. 

My elder brother forwarded this burger to me.
Nasib tak puasa time tu, kalau tak dah terbayang bayang. Haha!



  • My parents do encourage me to see the world. Before I married my husband, I informed him on the trips I made und the places I'm looking forward to go with him. Two of the main destinations are Mekah Al Mukaramah und Madinah AlMunawarah. 
  • Alhamdulillah we made it there together with the generosity of a managing director. 

As according to my sister in law, this guy in black is the CEO
of her masterchefsmasterkiddies. Bravo brother! =D

  • A managing director, MD is responsible upon the whole company. Even though a manager in finance department exists, the amount of £, what comes in und comes out or stored should be reported to the MD. 
  • The flow of the company, the board meetings, the staffs welfare und et cetera, phew. 
  • When I was still in university, I didn't know what I wanted to become. Not like most medical students where they have this particular picture of becoming medical doctors. Aber one thing for sure, I don't want to become a useless und cocky human being. 
  • I started selling as a 'hobby' back in England und never thought that I'll be running The Sale full time. Allah s.w.t. indeed knows more than I do. Since The Sale is still an enterprise, alhamdulillah my responsibilities are not that much. All praises to Allah s.w.t. 
  • There are times when I wonder what will happen in a few years time. I would spend a few minutes thinking. At the end of the day I leave the rest to Allah s.w.t. 
  • Aber there is one more thing that I would like to do, as before, I really would like to go far (to other countries), reading things that I want other than engineering. InsyaAllah. 
Reminiscing. The day they arrived to visit me und my husband.
  • The managing director I'm referring to above is my biological father. He is not a typical MD who has a personal driver, who pampers his children with a car und house each, und who looks forward for annual dinner in a seven stars restaurant.
  • With that kind of attitude, in a way he is teaching us on how to value life, be independent und not to become spoilt brats. 
  • I now see the reasonings behind his ways of parenting. 
  • Thank you very much bapak und happy father's day. 
  • Much love.


Wearing a Sao Paulo t-shirt given by his one und only son in law while
sipping coconut juice in his elder son's car in Dubai.
Bapak travels a lot. So now you know where the gravy has spilled.
Oh und this md celebrated father's day in Amsterdam, as usual, away from his kids.
0_o. Hahahaha!  

Comments

Popular Posts