MD / CEO
In marriage, we have joy, laughter, conflict, experience, love und et cetera. These are a few of the ingredients that make one wiser, I guess. It is alright to keep that child in you aber be sure when to let it out.
|My elder brother forwarded this burger to me.|
Nasib tak puasa time tu, kalau tak dah terbayang bayang. Haha!
- My parents do encourage me to see the world. Before I married my husband, I informed him on the trips I made und the places I'm looking forward to go with him. Two of the main destinations are Mekah Al Mukaramah und Madinah AlMunawarah.
- Alhamdulillah we made it there together with the generosity of a managing director.
|As according to my sister in law, this guy in black is the CEO|
of her masterchefsmasterkiddies. Bravo brother! =D
- A managing director, MD is responsible upon the whole company. Even though a manager in finance department exists, the amount of £, what comes in und comes out or stored should be reported to the MD.
- The flow of the company, the board meetings, the staffs welfare und et cetera, phew.
- When I was still in university, I didn't know what I wanted to become. Not like most medical students where they have this particular picture of becoming medical doctors. Aber one thing for sure, I don't want to become a useless und cocky human being.
- I started selling as a 'hobby' back in England und never thought that I'll be running The Sale full time. Allah s.w.t. indeed knows more than I do. Since The Sale is still an enterprise, alhamdulillah my responsibilities are not that much. All praises to Allah s.w.t.
- There are times when I wonder what will happen in a few years time. I would spend a few minutes thinking. At the end of the day I leave the rest to Allah s.w.t.
- Aber there is one more thing that I would like to do, as before, I really would like to go far (to other countries), reading things that I want other than engineering. InsyaAllah.
|Reminiscing. The day they arrived to visit me und my husband.|
- The managing director I'm referring to above is my biological father. He is not a typical MD who has a personal driver, who pampers his children with a car und house each, und who looks forward for annual dinner in a seven stars restaurant.
- With that kind of attitude, in a way he is teaching us on how to value life, be independent und not to become spoilt brats.
- I now see the reasonings behind his ways of parenting.
- Thank you very much bapak und happy father's day.
- Much love.