- I've always wanted to sing.
- I guess I never did stop. I still am, singing in the kitchen, in my office, in the living hall, whenever I'm in the bathroom having a shower oder when in bed while husband just about to fall asleep.
- Yes. I would sing my lungs out.
Ayla: Bibi, I want to sing. May I?
Syahmi: Yes sure.
Ayla: What song?
Syahmi: Do you hear me, I'm talking to you?~
Ayla: Across the water, across the deep blue ocean~
- Lucky by Jason Mraz und Colbie Caillat. One of his favorite songs I guess, other than Linkin Park's.
- I am more of the emotional one when it comes to singing. Trust me, you don't want to see me perform. A bottle of sunscreen can easily be turned into my little microphone. Even worse, my husband's deodorant.
Ayla: I think I have many experience in career wise. I've done this und that, I did this und that. CV gonna looks good. Aber I am most experienced in this one profession, your Wife. It never ends eyh. From the second you woke up today until the next morning you wake up. Continuous.
Syahmi: Yeah =)
Ayla: I knew you before you became an engineer. I was already your wife when you were still studying! You know, it is quite tiring (together with my silly facial expression).
- Don't ask what happened next.
- Dah macam menyanyi dah I. Boleh bikin lyrics.
- But yeah, husband was all smiley. I guess he wanted to be safe. Better quiet than say things like this, "You ingat you sorang je penat bla bla bla. I ni jadi husband lagilah crazy."
- Lebam arms dia kalau dia cakap gitu dekat I. Haha!
|Condition: New with tag|
RRP: RM1600 plus plus
Selling price: RM997 (inclusive of Poslaju fee)
If interested, e-mail me at:
Boleh arrange payment method (credit/debit/ansuran/Paypal etc.)
- It is easy for me to memorize Rahmat Al-Quran due to the melodious und nice vocal by Hadad Alwi compared to the ELITE highway speed limits .
- Dah kenapa pula speed limit yang keluar? Yes, for the second time in 2013, yours truly kena saman lagi nampaknya. Dah tu kerjanya ulang alik KLIA at least four times a month, thus the probability of being snapped by the "POLICERAZZI" is way higher than my husband. Haha.
- Naik Biskut Bintang if drive at 110 pun tak rasa apa. Agaknya kalau naik Bugatti Veyron, 180 masih belum ada apa ya.
- So on the way to KLIA yesterday:
Bapak: Keep 90. In the middle lane.
Ayla: Ya Allah. Slow. Dah bila nak sampai...
Bapak: Macam mengantuk kan drive at 90.
- Since yours truly loves to sing und is able to compose songs at par with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, wait for her new single entitled: 90.