Cermin

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

The thing about life is, we don't know what awaits us in the future. That is a reality that we don't normally summon into mind. 

  • Alhamdulillah. I had a very fruitful week. From welcoming the youngest home, to visiting my dearest aunt Aisyah. Aunty, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that we do miss you. I myself will make Doa und pray for you to recover. With Allah's will, everything is possible. Kun Fa Ya Kun. We both know that. I'm waiting for you to come und visit my plants, my dining chairs, my office und everything else (that we talked about) at my home  =)  I love you. 
Aunty, this is how Syahmi looks like now.
I forgot to send his Salam to you yesterday.
His hair is growing long again. Reaching the way you like it Aunty ;-)
Ok aunty, this one sensible sikit. Haha! 



  • Alhamdulillah. Finally husband und mama got to claim their birthday presents. There was nothing material, instead an experience that doesn't happen that often. We sat near Erma Fatimah thus I believe our seats were one of the good ones. Hehe. Syukurillah. Und the theory was supported by M.Nasir himself when he went down the stage und came to us while still performing. I was approximately 3 feet away from him. Naice.
  • I've met und chatted with a few pendakwah/ ulama' und the feeling is just as good. The reason why I am into M.Nasir's (not forgetting arwah Lolok's) work is because the melody und lyrics do remind me of Allah s.w.t., Akhirah und Rasulullah s.a.w. I have always recognized his work as a form of dakwah. 
  • I believe he is doing justice to the talent Allah s.w.t. has been providing him.  
  • Of course I shed tears in the hall. Self-reflection. 
Mama all ready before leaving for Maghrib. =)


  • I could see that my parents are no longer that fit. This is not a complaint oder state of criticism aber this is life. Our health tends to deteriorate as we age. I could see that in me too; my eyes are not getting any better. 
  • Mama no longer drives at 120km/h und bapak is having pain in his lower abdomen und right leg. Sometimes he walks with slight limp. Again, this is life. 
  • There is nothing to complain about. Just embrace what ever we have. If we see our glass as always half full, we will be grateful even for calamities. Allah s.w.t. mentioned in the Al-Quran; "Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?" - Al Ankabut (29:2)
  • We soon will experience such pain here und there too. So there is no need to make negative remark towards the elderly und those who are ill. 
  • Cermin (mirror).
Ayla: M.Nasir, bapak saya kirim salam.
M.Nasir: Siapa bapak awak? (facial reaction as in photo)
Ayla: Johan.
M.Nasir: Oh...
  • We all want the same thing. We want wealth, we want great health und we want Allah's Paradise. Aber what do we do to achieve all that?
  • We dream the same things aber we do not lead the same life. 
  • Make full use of the 'mirror' that we have. 
  • Be realistic as life is not all bed of roses. 

Tiap-tiap yang bernyawa pasti akan mati. Sesungguhnya pada hari Kiamat sahajalah akan disempurnakan balasan kamu. Sesiapa yang dijauhkan daripada api neraka dan dimasukkan ke dalam syurga, maka sesungguhnya ia telah beruntung. Kehidupan dunia itu tidak lain hanyalah kesenangan yang memperdayakan. -Al'Imran 3:185

Comments

Popular Posts