Rasa Hendak Itu
Muslim meriwayatkan daripada Abu Hurairah r.a., beliau berkata: "Rasulullah SAW bersabda: " 'Al-Mufarridun bakal mendahului kita.' Para sahabat bertanya: 'Ya Rasulullah SAW, siapakah al-mufarridun itu?' Baginda menjawab: 'Lelaki dan wanita yang banyak berzikir kepadaAllah." - (Rwayat Muslim no.2676)
To auntie Aisyah,
Toys Story will always be one of my favourite movies. I really hope we can see each other again, be it here on this earth or the hereafter. Thank you for everything auntie Aisyah. You will forever be in my prayers. I love you.
|The beautiful Alayoubi helping her mom doing some groceries shopping.|
Great job girl! MasyaAllah.
Remember, be smart und wise dearest.
- To husband: Oh bibi. I feel like having Paella. Shall we get the ingredients tonight? Furthermore we have saffrons in the kitchen cupboard waiting to be used.
- We had our first seafood Paella (non-alcohol) in Andalusia, Spain. MasyaAllah. Superb. Some chefs add cooking wine to enhance the flavour aber using halal stock is enough.
- Basically you can omit the fish und substitute with other meat aber I like mine with mussels, shrimps, white clamps und scallops. Oh alright, drooling...
- My most favourite Malaysian dish to be eaten with buns oder rice is Kuzi. Kuzi needs a lot of shallots. Yes, a lot. Quite tedious to prepare since a large bowl of shallots need to be sliced thinly then fried until golden brown before it can be mixed into a pot with other ingredients. Phew~
- My least favourite Malaysian dish to be eaten with rice is Lemak Cili Api. I guess it is due to the large amount of coconut milk (santan) used. I am not a big fan of santan und kelapa parut. Aber this DOESN'T mean that I don't und won't eat if it is served to me. I don't like to make a big fuss about food. I eat what is on the table. No problemo.
|Oh Albanna also helping out. MasyaAllah. Alhamdulillah.|
Aunty Ayla is indeed a happy aunt =)
- I realize that some Malaysians are always open for new trends. From outfits to the things they eat. When french macaroon was first introduced to friends, within a month, more than twenty blog shops selling home made macaroons are available online. Which is good in a way since it increases the opportunity for more Malaysians to know what exactly is a french macaroon.
- Broaden views with knowledge.
- Aber when the hype is gone, macaroon makers start shifting to rainbow cake. No longer selling macaroons und some even might have closed their blog shops.
- Not that I love macaroons. We were not introduced to macaroon when we visited Paris in the year 1997. -_-
- We were given jambon (ham in French) sandwich instead. T_T Such experience.
|"Ey you people. Do not give up ok. Continue selling, because my aunt|
loves seeing you lot working. Remember, strive for keberkatan und rahmat aber not
- I enjoy seeing people selling home made food especially in small scale. I believe the quality is more looked after. I hope their businesses sustain. Don't give up too fast, as people like me would love to buy dishes that we don't normally cook at home.
- Then the question comes, what dish do I cook at home?
- Scrambled eggs for dinner! =D Well, my husband requested for it since he had stuffed his belly with rice und sorts during lunch.
- The smart husband who eats stuffs that he knows he won't be able to get them at home.