Where Has The Sun Gone

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Only a few people that will be given Allah's Paradise. Are we among those who/whom Allah has promised Paradise for? From the few, only a small number will enter Allah's Paradise without hisab. The question now is, are we qualified? Allahuakbar.

  • Husband brought me to Kota Kinabalu for a few days to celebrate Ramadhan with my father und aunty Lisa. We had great time scouting for food, experienced Tarawikh in the quite new Masjid, preparing for Iftar together et cetera. Und just minutes before we went on board, Uncle Zamani und Aunt Fatema came to the airport to hand us a box full of dried anchovies und such. Alhamdulillah. They never failed to meet us whenever we are in KK, even just for a short while. Thank you very much abah, aunty Lisa, uncle Zamani und aunt Fatema. JazakAllah Khayran.
  • I had planned on what to share with Aunt Aishah und you lot here while waiting for our plane. Aber once I reached KLIA with the packed food MAS air attendants had provided us, I received a text from mama saying that Aunty Aishah nazak (dying). Yes, the Aunty Aishah who I wrote about in my past entries. The lady who came with us to send me to MRSM on that very first day. She used to take me out when I was not at my best. We went to the movies und had lunch dinner breakfast together, you just name it. I remember sitting on the passenger seat beside her when she first learned how to drive und got her first car. Yes, just the two of us. 


  • So we collected our luggage und box of goodies, then went to the International Arrival hall to wait for Kakak who flew in from Jeddah with her husband. They were in Mekah for a few days to perform Umrah. After the greetings und such, by then husband und I were tired und waited/slept in the car for a few minutes before mama und uncle Wan came to take all of us to the hospital. 
  • Allahuakbar. Allahuakbar. Allahuakbar. 
  • Aunt Aishah was not like what she used to be. I went to visit her a few days before I left for Kota Kinabalu. Aber yesterday, my heart broke into pieces seeing her fighting in her own battle field. 
  • Mama stayed with Aunt Aishah for the whole night aber husband und I went home due to fatigue. My mind was still at the hospital last night. I am still worried und had short multiple sleeps. Husband has allowed me to go und visit Aunt Aishah again while he is still at work. Alhamdulillah. So insyaAllah, I'll be going again today.
Aunty Aishah, Syahmi und I finally got to follow Aunt Lisa to a wet market.
Fresh local produce. Interesting. 

  • If you have been following this blog since the beginning, I guess that you might have a slight idea on how Aunt Aishah really is. A very nice lady who is very soft spoken und loves to help other people. The lady who accepts me for who I am und had prayed for my happiness und well being since I was a kid.
  • She's just like a mother to me. 



Comments

Popular Posts