Danke schon for those who came last weekend secara terjah or tak terjah =D Haha! Thank you for being so understanding und for not waiting for an 'open house' invitation from yours truly. If you were to wait for 'open house', entah zaman bila baru you lot sampai :-) As usual, next time nak ziarah, jemput datang!
|Gloria welcomes you!|
And Luth! (Remember) when he said to his people: You commit lewdness such as no creature did before you (28). For do you not come in to males, do you not cut the road (for travellers), and do you not commit abomination in your meetings? But the answer of his people was only that they said: Bring Allah's doom upon us if you are a truth-teller! (29). He said: My Lord! Give me victory over people who work corruption (30). - Al-Quran, Al-Ankabut
- I spent sometime reading a short story about Prophet Luth a.s. und his people in the Al-Quran after Subuh. One of the interesting points; Malaikat told him that he und a few other people will be saved aber not his wife.
- Luth's wife was false to him und she profited nothing before Allah on her account, but were told to enter Hell fire (Al-Quran, 66:10)
And when our messengers came to Luth, he was troubled on their account, for he could not protect them; but they said: Fear not, nor grieve! We are to deliver you and your family, (all) except your wife, who is of those who stay behind (33). We are about to bring down upon the people of this township a fury form the sky because they are evil-livers (34). - Al-Quran, Al-Ankabut
|Trying out a few bicycles before ca alip bot.|
I kalau lumba beskal, memang jaguh banding Syahmi.
Mua mua muahohoho =D
- I used to have a conversation with a friend of mine about the possibility of different endings between a husband und wife. Just like Asiya, the wife of a pharoah who never lost faith in Allah s.w.t. despite being tortured by her own husband who was really against her being a
And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong" - Al-Quran, At-Tahrim (66:11)
- Therefore we shouldn't judge a person by looking at his/her spouse eyh.
- I dapat rasa yang ramai juga wanita Muslim impikan husband yang jaga solat, baik akhlak etc. Tapi bila husband ada terkucil sana-sini, wife mula rasa macam dah hilang harapan. Jangan begitu, sebab itu hidup saling ingat-mengingati. Bukan husband sahaja yang kena ingati wife.
- Expectation kills wonders. Therefore be patient. Frustration exists aber do not let it turns into hate. Hatred kills happiness.
- Be good und help/assist one another.
|Husband cycling happily. Kes kena tinggal dengan friends yang dah cycle|
jauh ke depan. Haha!