Do We Really Care?

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Corruption appears on land and sea because of (the evil) which men's hands have done, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return. - Al-Quran 30:41

Yours truly with Syahmi's pregnant cousin, Aca at her siblings'
wedding reception. Melayu cakap "Double wedding".
I tengok Aca jalan, I yang semput =p

  • The last time I cooked was on last Sunday, when we had guests at our home. No wonder I didn't mind cooking a sahur meal for Syahmi und I this morning. A complete meal with carb, protein und vitamins. Syukur.
  • It's good to eat fresh cooked food for sahur. Something that we didn't get that often during the last Ramadhan. We usually had leftovers oder simple bread with spreads.
  • Reminiscing; I used to have white bread eaten with hot Milo. My Milo drink must have more milk than the Milo itself. That was how I liked it. Aber since the encouragement of boycotting Nestle products, I have stopped buying Milo since year 2007-2008. 
  • Both Syahmi und I turned to England's Cadbury Hot Chocolate (there are two types. one with just add hot milk aber the other one just add hot water. i prefer the one with just add hot milk.) instead which is way more luscious compared to Milo. 
  • No kidding. 
  • Aber Cadbury chocolate in Malaysia doesn't taste as good so we go for Vico. Not bad. In fact, I prefer the taste of Vico compared to Milo. As usual, more fresh milk in my cup und without sugar please ;-)
  • I will definitely continue hunting for good hot chocolate drink in Malaysia. Aber as of now, if you fancy some Vico with milk without sugar, come to our abode und I'll fix you some ;-)
Somebody gave the newly weds cooking gas.
Howlah to angkat.. =)
Couple mana yang bawa balik tong gas ni?
  • I used to be blamed for someone else's wrong doing. At that point, I really felt like smacking that particular person. Aber I didn't for some reasons. I knew how bad Rasulullah s.a.w. went through so I just argued a bit minus the smack. 
  • But you see, arguing with a person like that leads to nothing. So I stopped und let her/him said whatever she/he had in mind. 
  • You know, our biological parents give us advice because they love und care for us. They want us to become better people. 
  • Aber some people made comments like they really care?
  • Really? Oder they are just so negative und thinking that what ever they say will do them good. 
After the wedding reception, we headed to K.L.
for syarahan perdana. Dinner was not up to the standard.
Und the serving was poor.
Aber listening to the politicians speak was good. 
  • Und I was gobsmacked to hear about how some guests really expect to receive door gifts und 'berkat' (tapau food) whenever they attend a wedding reception. Sort of making their money (malay tradition is to give money to the bride/groom's parents during reception) worth. 
  • Aber it is NO tradition to pull up face if one does not receive any door gift oder 'berkat'!
  • How can they behave like that??! 
  • Do they really care about celebrating the newly weds oder they just care about filling up their tummy und collect as many door gifts as they can?
  • If the host has allocated some extra food for you then no big deal aber when the host doesn't, it is really impolite for you to ask to bring home food etc.! 
  • Please stop this ridiculous habit. Remember, children learn from their parents. Islam is NOT just about solat und saum (fasting).   

Allah is He Who shaped you out of weakness, then appointed after weakness strength, then, after strength, appointed weakness and grey hair. He creates what He wills. He is the Knower, the Mighty. - Al-Quran (30:54)

  • No one is more forgiving other than Allah s.w.t. He always give us chances to ponder und repent.
  • We know that we do make mistakes. So lets not waste the time given.

Comments

Popular Posts