Ordinary und Gold
Fadalah ibn Ubaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said during the farewell sermon, “Have I not informed you? The believer is the one who is trusted with the lives and wealth of people, and the Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand people are safe. The mujahid is one who wages jihad against himself in obedience to Allah, and the emigrant is one who emigrates from sin and evil.”
Source: Musnad Ahmad 23438, Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Hajar
|My job requires me to send parcels to other people.|
Aber on the last 13th August, I received a goodie bag full of
surprises. Something that doesn't happen to me often. Very rarely I would say.
- Remember in the year 2012 when gold 'agents' came chasing und forcing the innocent civilians to buy gold from them? The promise of instant high return played endlessly in air. No, I was not one of the agents oder the innocent civilians aber yes, I was und still am a sceptic.
- Well, I am just an ordinary person.
- This entry is NOT meant to condemn gold agents oder what nots. Do not get me wrong. Aber I have something interesting to share with you lot. Read until the end.
|An example of a big parcel from The Sale.|
We have always used the conventional way ie. wrap purchased items in brown paper.
No fancy packaging, no expensive boxes.
You're then free to unwrap your parcel as aggressively as you want ;-D
|Another example of a parcel from The Sale.|
We even wrap our handbags with brown paper =D
We deliver throughout Malaysia. Thanks to Poslaju ;-)
- Since I've only been monitoring gold price(s) more than a month ago, it's nothing compared to those who have been in this line for several years yeah. Aber before I decided to check gold out, Syahmi shared with me these CRUCIAL informations:
b. Bank memberikan bukti dan hak tasarruf kepada pelanggan sama ada dalam bentuk fizikal emas atau bentuk sijil hak ke atas sejumlah emas (yang telah dibeli), yang mana sijil itu melayakkan pelanggan itu menuntut emasnya secara fizikal pada bila-bila masa yang dikehendakinya. Ini bermakna sijil itu ibarat sebuah kad debit dan cek yang mewakili duit fizikal yang wujud. Penyerahan menggunakan sijil ha milik emas sebagai tanda pembeli dan pembukaan akaun sudah sempurna adalah SAH DAN HARUS di sisi Islam. Ia dianggap sebagai penyerahan tidak fizikal (al-Qabdhu Al-Ma'nawi) Demikian fatwa oleh Majlis Fiqh Antarabangsa dalam keputusan mereka nombor 84, 9/1 (Qararat Wa Tawsiat, hlm 191) - Source: Zaharuddin Abdul Rahman
- If you don't know who is Zaharuddin Abdul Rahman, you might want to read his profile. Click here.
- He did discuss more about gold 'investment' in his blog aber you need to google it yourself =D
- Hope this short sharing session helps! Have a good day all!