Sweets und Wrappers

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I was helping husband in the kitchen when they planned on a surprise to form a chorus.
Danke schon to the Hashims und all.
Yes, it was my birthday on last Tuesday und I am indeed a shy person =p



Beribu-ribu Margasatua
                                                 Mencari raja siMuraq (Simorgh)
Yang sampai hanya tiga puluh
- Tanya Sama Itu Hud Hud -


The story recounts the longing of a group of birds who desire to know the great Simorgh, and who, under the guidance of a leader bird, start their journey toward the land of Simorgh. One by one, they drop out of the journey, each offering an excuse and unable to endure the journey. Each bird has a special significance, and a corresponding didactic fault. The guiding bird is the hoopoe, while the nightingale symbolizes the lover. The parrot is seeking the fountain of immortality, not God, and the peacock symbolizes the "fallen soul" who is in alliance with Satan.

The birds must cross seven valleys in order to find the Simorgh: Talab (Yearning), Eshq (Love), Marifat (Gnosis), Istighnah (Detachment), Tawheed (Unity of God), Hayrat (Bewilderment) and, finally, Fuqur and Fana (Selflessness and Oblivion in God). These represent the stations that a Sufi or any individual must pass through to realize the true nature of God.
Within the larger context of the story of the journey of the birds, Attar masterfully tells the reader many didactic short, sweet stories in captivating poetic style. Eventually only thirty birds remain as they finally arrive in the land of Simorgh – all they see there are each other and the reflection of the thirty birds in a lake – not the mythical Simorgh. It is the Sufi doctrine that God is not external or separate from the universe, rather is the totality of existence. The thirty birds seeking the Simorgh realise that Simorgh is nothing more than their transcendent totality. The idea of God within is an idea intrinsic to most interpretations of Sufism. As the birds realize the truth, they now reach the station of Baqa (Subsistence) which sits atop the Mountain Qaf - Source : The Conference of the Birds by Farid ud-Din Attar, Persian-
My younger brother Mr. Jim who is now back for good from Melbourne
with our dearest cousin Kak Ima. 



  • Finally, I got to include photos of the Hashims (a few) in here. We seldom meet even though everyone lives near one another. I believe it is due to our different und busy schedules. Aber when we had the chance, we did embrace it!
  • I didn't expect for anyone to initiate a birthday celebration as we were still in Raya mood. Aber I was wrong. Mama und Mr. Jim went out to purchase a whole cake while I was busy entertaining. Surprise surprise. 
  • From feedback, bapak literally forgot his daughter's birthday. You are forgiven as I took age factor into consideration =p
  • Yes, I am 27 year old, alhamdulillah 4 years married to Syahmi Mansor und still with no kids. Aber I am very happy und please do not feel sorry for both of us for not being able to conceive just yet. Honestly, we are alright und we are embracing our lives together with our loved ones. Syukur Allah =)
  • Oh und yes, today is our 4th Anniversary. Alhamdulillah. 
Adorable Cinta Dhia with her Nanee und Papee.
  • Mama wanted to get me a very pricey gadget aber that idea just made me feel so bad. Yeah, of course I now know the value of money. It is not easy to earn even a cent nowadays. For someone to splurge a few thousands on me, aiyah... If one really wants to do so, better buy first before letting me know. Haha!
  • Just like my step father, Uncle Wan. He likes to buy my mom expensive gadgets without informing her. So if dah ada depan mata, mana boleh nak bebel mahal bla bla bla. Hehehehe.
  • Syahmi got me a bag of goodies. I was quite nervous to see a power bank in the bag. I was very afraid of not knowing on how to operate it. Hehe. Jakun kan. There are a few other essential accessories in the bag und I now can capture more photos with my gadget due to the new large memory card Syahmi got me. Yeehaa! No more deleting photos each time a new one is about to be captured. 
  • Danke schon.
  • If my 6 year old undying mac runs out of storage space, do I get a new mac or just an external memory? Hahahahahahaha. Of course external memory, silly.
Photo courtesy of abg Yo.
Alhamdulillah, our tiny abode managed to accommodate such number of people.
Thank you very much for everything all.
To my husband, parents, aunts und cousins, thank you for the warm hugs und kisses.   
  •  If one asks me what do I want for my Birthday, my answer would be, "Please make Doa for me to become a better person, to have great marriage, to live healthily, to become prosperous, to have Allah's blessings, to have a great end und to enter Allah's Paradise."
  • That will do ;-)
  • Once again, Jazakumullah Khayran to all. May Allah s.w.t. reward all of you with happiness und goodness. 
  • To other family members, please jangan kecil hati. Bukan sengaja tidak invite, the size of our home might be as big as your bedroom. Please do come und visit us at anytime. Und please DON'T wait for invitation then only you'll come. All of you are so welcome =)
  • To husband, Happy Anniversary. May Allah s.w.t. keeps showering us with love, patience, happiness und His Rahmat. Have a great day at work. See you later in the evening insyaAllah. 





Comments

Popular Posts