White

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Loving the grey skies und the wind. Taking a stroll in the neighbourhood in thick long coat with no mobile phone nearby. 

Delivered to Ayla & Syahmi on their 4th anniversary.
Jazakumullah khayran mama, uncle wan und ajim.


I live only to do Thy will, My lips move only in praise of Thee O Lord, whoever becometh aware of TheeCasteth out all else other than Thee.O Lord, give me a heartThat I may pour it out in ThanksgivingGive me lifeThat I may spend it
In working for the salvation of the world.
O Lord, give me understanding
That I stray not from the path
Give me light
To avoid pitfalls.
O Lord, give me eyes
Which see nothing but Thy glory.
Give me a mind
That finds delight in Thy service.
Give me a soul Drunk in the wine of Thy wisdom.


- Quoted in M. Smith, The Sufi Path of Love, An Anthology of Sufism, London, 1954, p.82


Comments

Popular Posts