It's Their Fault, Give Them Twice!
I've been reading comments, opinions und remarks about Malaysia political state on facebook und online news portal since the year 2010. Oh boy, some really are too vocal und rude. Not that I don't mind aber I advised myself to remain silent.
Messy hair needs to be trimmed.
- I realize that we are so sensitive when someone tries to tell us how to live our lives according to Al-Quran und Sunnah. We will start making comments such as, "You're not good enough!", "Walk the talk!", "Your way of preaching doesn't suit me." oder "Shut up!"
- Aber when someone praises us on how pretty we are in our outfit und how handsome we are in our bermuda shorts, oh the long "Thaaannks" appeared together with a big ' =D ' .
- Yes. We easily get irritated und too sensitive when it comes to Al-Quran und Sunnah that we forget to be grateful for Allah has sent someone to remind us about the purpose of life.
- Something is not right eyh?
|I guess it was his day.|
- I found something very interesting in the Al-Quran, Surah Al-Ahzab (Golongan Yang Bersekutu). In fact, I read these lines twice (yesterday und today). Definitely sharing this with you lot:
Sesungguhnya Allah melaknati orang-orang kafir dan menyediakan bagi mereka api yang menyala-nyala (neraka) (64), mereka KEKAL didalamnya SELAMA-LAMANYA; mereka tidak memperoleh seorang pelindung pun dan tidak (pula) seorang penolong (65).
Pada hari ketika muka mereka dibolak balikkan dalam neraka, mereka berkata: "Alangkah baiknya, andaikata kami ta'at kepada Allah dan ta'at (pula) kepada Rasul" (66).
Dan mereka berkata: "Ya Tuhan kami, sesungguhnya kami telah menta'ati pemimpin-pemimpin dan pembesar-pembesar kami, lalu mereka menyesatkan kami dari jalan (yang benar) (67). Ya Tuhan kami, timpakanlah kepada mereka azab dua kali lipat dan kutuklah mereka dengan kutukan yang besar" (68).
- It is not easy to become a leader und to work for Islam. Even the earth und hills are afraid of the responsibilities.
- Lets not wait for the day of judgment to be part of the blaming game. I believe that none of us will be able to bear the Hell fire. Not even for half a sec.
|Do you remember this b?|
We offered the trust (religious works) to the heavens and the earth and the hills, but they shrank from bearing it and were afraid of it. And man assumed it. He has proved a tyrant and a fool. (72).
So Allah punishes hypocritical men and hypocritical women, and idolatrous men and idolatrous women. But Allah pardons believing men and believing women. and Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful (73).
- Yes, we all can start from home. Husband should have positive attributes und help the wife und children to understand und practice Islam as a whole. Parents should monitor their children und show great examples. Und many more.
- Working for Islam doesn't only mean fighting in a war zone.
- May Allah guide us all und take the arrogance und ignorance away from all of us.
- Lets not be a cry baby.
- It's definitely our fault if we choose to do wrong.