Kenapa Und Why?

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

As usual, had habbatus sauda oil und a mug of warm pomegranate und honey drink. Aber what's for breakfast? 

My current favorite Earl Grey Tea.
Mama gave me a whole box of it.
I always take mine without sugar. Just a tea bag and a mug full of hot water.

  • While Syahmi was getting ready for work, I asked him a question that I don't think I'll ask again. Our conversation went sort of like this :-
Ayla: B, I rasa mereka yang solat and puasa semua tu tapi masih menyakiti hati mungkin sebab mereka yakin Allah akan ampunkan segala kejahatan mereka sebab Allah Maha Pengampun, no?
Syahmi: I pula rasa mereka beramal tanpa ilmu. Mereka tidak tahu dan tidak faham kenapa mereka solat, puasa bertahlil semua itu.

Ayla: Takkan lah tak faham?
Syahmi: Yes. Memang ada manusia yang beramal kerana ikut-ikutan dan tidak tahu sebab. Orang lain buat tahlil, mereka pun nak without knowing why.
Ayla: Kita solat kerana Allah kan? Kita buat haji bukan sebab nak memperingati Hajar apa kan tapi sebab Allah kan?
Syahmi: Yes bibi. Allah kan ada cakap tunaikanlah solat, bayar zakat semua tu bagi orang-orang yang bertaqwa. Untuk mendapat ketaqwaan Allah. 

  • May the above helps us in certain ways.
  • I have always admired Khadijah, Hajar und Asiya. These women do help me in recognizing the importance of having faith in Allah s.w.t. They went through non-primrose paths aber managed to go through with Allah's will und were promised Paradise. 
  • Well, I admit that I wasn't really aware about these phenomenal ladies back in the year 97. I was more into Spice Girls und was made the 'Posh Spice' during school's performance. So mom bought me a knee length black velvet skirt und I wore it while dancing to a number from Spice Girls in front of the whole students, teachers und year 6 parents. 
  • So any recording labels want me to be their artist? Hello? Hahaha =p 
  • Balik Malaysia taubat tak nak joget depan orang ramai lagi. Aber I continued with Britney Spears at home. He he he. 
Remember this anyone?
This Pilot pen used to be the 'in thing' back when I was still in high school.
Aber I didn't get to purchase in different colours und in fact I didn't really like to use
wet gel ink pen. Aber I found two ink refills last week when I korek-korek husband's
luggage. Going to 'install' it in my old, one und only Pilot pen =D 
  • So yeah, why do Muslims perform Solat/Solah? Why do we pray? I found a few lines about solat in the Al-Quran und would like to share with you lot.
I, even I, am Allah, There is no God except Me. So serve Me and establish worship for My remembrance - AlQuran, Ta-Ha (20:14)
When you have performed the act of worship, remember Allah, standing, sitting und reclining. And when you are in safety, observe proper worship. Worship at fixed times has been enjoined on the believers. - AlQuran, An-Nisa (4:103) 
Be guardians of your prayers, and of the midmost prayer ('Asr), and stand up with devotion to Allah. - AlQuran, Al-Baqarah (2:238) 

  • The answer is there. Lillahi Ta'ala.
  • We perform solah/solat due to non other than Allah s.w.t. Not because we want to be wealthy, not because we want to be free from calamities etc. 
  • Lillahi Ta'ala.
  • I remember when the tok kadi asked Syahmi why he wanted to get married. Well, the tok kadi advised Syahmi to say "Lillahi Ta'ala" und Syahmi did answer with that. That makes me wonder up until now whether Syahmi really meant it oder he said it just because the tok kadi had advised him earlier on. 
  • So bibi? 

My all time favorite nail colours. Lilac und Cinnamon sugar . 
I reckon that you clean your nails two days before "mandi".
Just to make sure that nothing sticks. I don't wear this outside home now. No no.

Being a Muslim is, by definition, about submitting one's own life to God. This means that God is central to every Muslim's life. Every moment, a Muslim gives thanks to God for the blessings in his life, and asks God for guidance in every decision he makes. This is why prayer is so central to a Muslim's life; no matter what is going on in one's life, there are several times each day in which a Muslim communicates with God, gives thanks, and asks for guidance.www.islamonline.com

Comments

Popular Posts