Pizza

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Sifat-sifat yang baik itu tidak dianugerahkan melainkan kepada orang-orang yang sabar dan tidak dianugerahkan melainkan kepada orang-orang yang mempunyai keberuntungan yang besar. - Al-Quran (41:35)


  • Alhamdulillah, I finally got to meet the sweet lady that used to be part of The Sale's team. Farah if you're reading this, jazakAllah khayr to you =)
  • I attended an event on last Saturday evening where Syahmi had a small gathering with other UK und Ireland alumni. As usual, he wanted me to come along so I did. Alhamdulillah I managed to catch up with a few friends und also made new ones. Such lovely people =) 
  • Oh I even forgot about my husband when I was busy chit chatting with my friends. Sorry bibi! Haha.
  • Und since the restaurant owner was our neighbour back in Southampton, I got to meet the wife und was so pleased that she still make Doa for me und Syahmi. MasyaAllah. Thank you kak Aza! Not forgetting kak Azila und Intan for the Doa(s) und positive thoughts. Danke schon. 
The ingredients. The pizza base is cheap. Only RM6.99 per box und there's two bases in a box. 



  • I enjoy gathering up with friends once in awhile since it is not easy for all of us to meet on a daily basis. Und I do that with my family und Syahmi's too. 
  • So yesterday we were at my mama's und we made pizza with store bought dough. Haha. A bit of cheating there aber no one has the 'khuase' to make the pizza base from scratch. No no no =p
  • A cousin of mine, Alif was there too und helped making the last pie. We had beef pepperoni with mushroom, tuna with mushroom und plain pepperoni pizza. Alhamdulillah, with Allah's will, mama managed to feed 6 monster tummies with less than RM49. 
  • Jim mentioned that he will try putting shrimps in his next attempt. Hey hey hey, we are waiting for that! =D
Tadaa! This is our tuna with mushrooms cheesy pizza =D
  • If food can bring a community together, then let it be. At the end of the day, one will realize that food is nothing compared to the chit chats und laughter. 
  • Remember to always stay positive und do not let syaitan und worldly matters deceive us. 
Dan jika syaitan menggangumu dengan suatu gangguan, maka mohonlah perlindungan kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Dialah Yang Maha Mendengar lagi Maha mengetahui. - AlQuran (41:36)
  • I'm still on Surah Saba' aber today had the chance to read a few lines of AlFushilat (Yang Dijelaskan). I did make an entry on Kaum Saba' in last February. May we always remind each other.  

Comments

Popular Posts