Sipi Sipi

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 


"How can I be special when you do the things that you do to me to the other person too? I guess the other person has been reading. I can sense the smirk that person's giving me. Well done. My search for the best continues and most probably, without you."
-Anonymous- 

I can feel you lot, those who are struggling in keeping their marriage at peace.
It's like, you're living together the two of you (as in the shadows) aber in reality, you are by yourself.
[Not that Syahmi und I are having trouble aber I have the empathy.
Don't make speculations about Syahmi und I yeah]



  • Excuse me if I have been so emotional. Sometimes I just refuse to tolerate the ridiculous things that are happening around me. I really want to put a full stop behind most unfortunate events aber I still don't allow myself to do so. 
  • It is indeed my choice, to be surrounded by these unwanted feelings whereas I can choose to move on, und leave everything behind my new walls. 
I know there's something in the wake of your smile.I get a notion from the look in your eyes.You've built a love but that love falls apart.Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.The precious moments are all lost in the tide.They're swept away and nothing is what it seems,the feeling of belonging to your dreams.And there are voicesthat want to be heard.So much to mentionbut you can't find the words.The scent of magic,the beauty that's beenwhen love was wilder than the wind.Listen to your heartwhen he's calling for you.Listen to your heartthere's nothing else you can do.I don't know where you're goingand I don't know why,but listen to your heartbefore you tell him goodbye.--Roxette--
  • I cannot imagine living my life without my parents. With Allah's will, they have been supporting und guiding me well in facing und managing most calamities in life. 
  • Is it wrong for me to pray so that I leave before they do?
  • I don't think so. 

To my husband, may you keep on walking on the right path and have the strength
to move on even when I am not at my best. 

  • There's just too many posts on facebook about "Being Good Husband" oder "How To Be A Good Wife" etc. Not that I'm irritated aber I think some of the writings are not applicable under my roof. 
  • Tonight, I just want to use my common sense.  
  • So please excuse me.

* I have been listening to Roxette since I was a small kid. Just sharing with you lot my favorite piece. 

 





Comments

Popular Posts