It's a sign for me to take a break.
- I had a short nap after returning from Hal Fest in Mines, then woke up for Asar prayer. After saying salam, I looked into the mirror out out of no reason. Then something red in my left eye caught my attention. I lifted my eyelid with my fingers und was gobsmacked to see a huge plot of red blood in my eye!
- I felt like crying. The first few things that came into my mind were, Diabetes, und High Cholesterol (due to family history und hereditary T_T ). I thought maybe the hemorrhage is a symptom to these two illness. I called out for Syahmi und he was surprised aber managed to keep the situation calm. While I on the other hand was panting heavily und felt like collapsing due to the disgusting red fluid.
- Syahmi called everywhere asking for a specialist. Since we were at my in laws, Syahmi called KPJ Ampang, Pantai etc. und the last call he made was to his doctor friend who has a wife working in Ampang Hospital. His friend was really helpful in giving advices. JazakAllah Khair.
- Since it was Sunday und most doctors are not available except for on-call ones, Syahmi brought me to a private clinic. I could sense that the private GP was quite startled.
|Sharing with you lot authentic NikSah Kuzi recipe that was given to me.|
I have safron at home yang beli di Mekah Al-Mukaramah tak habis-habis lagi tu,
insyaAllah bertambah sedap lah my Kuzi =D
Ayla: Is it serious? Is this something that I have to worry?
GP: I didn't say that it is something to worry about.
Ayla: I can sense that it's a yes.
- Obviously. If it's something unserious, a short "You don't have to worry" is sufficient.
- Syahmi made another call to his doctor friend und were advised to take me to the emergency at Ampang Hospital. So we went und met a young male doctor (Doc. J) literally by the glass window. He observed und checked my eye before consulting his senior doctor.
- They diagnosed a subconjunctival hemorrhage und explained to us thoroughly.
|Cool kan packaging dia. Simple. Product Terengganu.|
Got this for free.
|First time beli ni.|
After all the explanations given ;-Ayla: Is this something that I have to worry about?
Dr. J: No. It will self deplete. You just need to avoid from batuk kuat, bersin kuat, meneran, wearing contact lens, straining your eyes, less on computer and stress.
Ayla: (lega mak dengar not to worry) How long does it take to heal?
Dr. J: Give it 3 months.
Ayla: 3 months?!
Dr. J: Yes. Yours is quite big yada yada yada.
- Ok dengan ini diisytiharkan, Juaini Ayla Mohd Johan cuti 3 bulan. Aufwiedersehen!
- But The Sale is still on! =) Jemput shopping y'all.