Allahu Musta'an

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

The season when I don't feel like doing anything other than laze around in our living room und bedroom. How? Who wants to run The Sale then?


Ayla's beef und avocado fried rice =)



  • How do you find instagram (ig) so far? - It's definitely easy to take und upload photos aber the only thing that I can't stand is, many Malay Muslim lady youngsters on ig like to reveal to the world on who are they seeing/courting/dating at the moment. Und most of their profile updates sound so peculiar. Oh und photos of them hugging their respective partners (unmarried) just make me sick to my stomach. Oder perhaps it's just me. I guess I'm too old for that. Examples:  |||  I'm Ayla. 16yo. Wiscontodloo. Jack Sparrow's. Love you hatersss.   |||   Ayla here. From Milwakiki. Taken by Willy Wonka. I follow you, you Followme bedak badan wangi.   |||

  • How's your tiny farm? - Alhamdulillah. The plants are doing well und in shaa Allah we'll see more fruits by end of this month. Oh by the way, my virtual farm is growing bigger day by day. Well, it's the season when I don't feel like doing anything other than laze around in our living room und bedroom. How? Who wants to run The Sale then?


  • Are you happy right now? - Totally. Guess I'll be happier when December comes! Will welcome a new born baby soon und both Albanna und Alayoubi will be home during Christmas break! 

  • How's your husband doing? - As usual, gaining weight. Love him.

  • Are you pregnant? - Nope. If Syahmi leaves me for not being able to conceive just yet, then my life is no different than yours, cliché typical Malay Muslim mentality.  Nauzubillahiminzalik. We did go for several fertility check-ups though. Allah, Syahmi und I know who needs to do what ;-) Aber so far, he is in the same boat as me. We are still sailing together. Alhamdulillah.

  • The super power that you hate? - Mind reading. I have enough negative comments on my plate und not planning to add more. It shows on how people have more bad thoughts than good eyh. Well, not wanting to read someone saying in his mind "Oh my, Ayla's skin is not of fair complexion. She should use Tanaka Tanakalah Powder."

  • Do you cry lately? - Shed a few tears yesterday. Reminiscing the times I had with late Aunt Aishah. 

  • What do you feel like eating now? - Freshly cut seedless red watermelon.
  • Anything else? - Yes. The Sale is looking for someone who wants to sell from home. The scientific term for it is Sales Personnel. If you're interested please e-mail me at: juaini_ayla[at]yahoo.com (*substitute [at] with @). No experience needed. 


Comments

Popular Posts