Malay Doesn't Define Muslim
|oh my cholesterol!|
- I've been 'writing' for quite some time now. I don't get paid for writing in this Dunya aber I believe in some other kind of reward from Allah s.w.t. =) Aber in order to receive something from Him, I have to make sure that everything is due to Lillahi Ta'ala.
- Yes Lillahi Ta'ala.
- I did receive a question, "Aren't you going to turn your blog into a book?" Err.. Nothing much to be published as I'm not an Ulama' with ilmu penuh di dada y'all. I just share what I've learnt und know.
- Most ladies say, "Sharing is caring." Aber I don't think so. I might not care for a person aber I still share. Haha!
Dan Tuhanmu berfirman: "Berdoalah kepada-Ku, nescaya akan Ku perkenankan bagimu. Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang menyombongkan diri dari menyembah-Ku (berdoa kepada-Ku) akan masuk neraka Jahannam dalam keadaan hina dina". And your Lord has said: Pray to Me and I will hear your prayer. Those who despise My service, they will enter hell, disgraced. (60) - Al-Mu'min
I prepared honey lemon tea yesterday und Syahmi loved it!
- Doa/Dua. What do we know about Doa?
- You know how other people like to talk bad about other human sapiens? Alright good. Aber is that Doa? I heard some people say that anything that we say is Doa. Is that true? Aber if we say bad things about others, the negative comments will eventually end up sitting nicely on our plate. Is that true?
- I don't know aber I can assure you that when we say good things about others, we will definitely feel at ease.
- Just want to share. I made a specific Doa yesterday und husband just told me a good news this morning. Not confirmed aber there's still hope =) May Allah answers my prayers if they are really the best for us.