The Cool Dude

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Whoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, him verily we shall revive with good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to - Al-Quran (16:97) 

video
 *There should be a video here.




  • Syukur alhamdulillah. I was in a quite difficult situation last week aber things came into places starting Friday. 
  • As usual, being Syahmi's 'backbone, liver, ribs, kidney, pancreas, eyes, etc.', I followed him to a dinner event at Zam Zam und came home late, almost midnight. Yes other than eating Nasi Arab in a very comfortable environment, I got to see many familiar faces und made new friends too. 
  • I even got to meet my friend who used to come und pay me a visit when I was in Southampton. SubhanAllah. She's a dedicated Chemistry teacher now =D 
The pretty Amni! But sad that she had to leave earlier than all of us.
May we see each other again soon. All the best in life Amni!

  • Then the next morning, I drove to PICC (while Syahmi was at work) for Sheikh Mufti Ismail Musa Menk talk on parenting, technology und children. Superb. I met a few friends aber I would like to apologize to Syahmi's friend whom I failed to recognize. Greatest apology to you. Hope you read this Zaffan. I am so embarrassed of myself. 
  • At about 1:20pm (after PICC) I went to KPJ hospital to visit my step father's daughter who is ill due to dengue fever. I remembered Sheikh's advice on visiting sick people, "Make it short just like how Rasulullah s.a.w. visited a sick Jewish boy." Rasulullah s.a.w. loved children regardless of religion und beliefs. Aber what about us? Lets check, re-check und improve. 
  • Then, still on the same day ie. Saturday, I received a call from my step mom, telling me that she was already in the hospital ready to give birth. 
  • Waaaaaaa @_@


A very kind nurse taking readings of baby's heart beat. 
  • So I woke up before Subuh (Sunday) und drove to An-Nur, hoping that I'll get to see the baby on that very morning. Aber after a very long wait und talking to the midwife at about 3pm, I decided to go back to mama's und come back again later at night just before the baby 'pops out'. 
  • But I didn't make it before. Bapak whatsapp photos of my youngest brother during maghrib. I then politely shouted (such thing?) to everyone, for them to hurry. I was very excited myself aber at the same time felt sorry for not being with aunt Lisa in the battle field. 
  • Well, the midwife said baby was expected to come out at around 9pm so it was not my fault eyh -_- 
  • Und once again I drove everyone to An-Nur. Vroom!    
The Cool Dude.
Wazzuppp.
  • It seems that I am still the only sister. I shall groom this cool dude with ribbons und dresses when no one's looking. Haha!
  • Welcome to this Dunya little brother. Nobody says it's easy aber if you follow the Quran und sunnah, in shaa Allah you'll be in good hands. 
A long way to go bapak =D
  • Both aunt Lisa und baby are doing very well. Alhamdulillah. 
  • Thank you to all for your Doa und prayers. May Allah reward all of you with goodness und happiness. 
  • Loves. 

Comments

Popular Posts