Wahai Anak

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Ayla: B, I rindu aunty Aishah. Dia boleh tengok I ke b?
Syahmi: Tak boleh. Bibi doakan dia ok.
Ayla: Tapi doa I diterima ke? Kan nak doa anak soleh?
Syahmi: InsyaAllah bibi.


Alayoubi was assigned by me to look after Alsufi during the day.
So whenever she saw Alsufi making weird movements, she would rock his
chair slowly until he fell asleep again. Danke schon Alayoubi.
Once in a while Alayoubi came to me und reported,
"Aunty Ayla, Iya nampak Adam gerak tadi."
"Aunty Ayla, Adam tutup mulut dia sendiri tadi."
"Aunty Ayla, Adam buat muka geram."
"Aunty Ayla, cuba aunty Ayla bau Adam, Iya dah bau dah."
=) I know that I can count on you Alayoubi. Love you.


  • I didn't know what was it like for my parents to take care of me from the very first day I was born. Aber now looking at Aunt Lisa und Bapak caring for Adam Alsufi, I started to question. 
  • Yes finally, Adam Alsufi (together with Almira Alayoubi und Amir Albanna. Not real second name though.). 
  • Was Bapak a caring father for the three of his adult children when they were babies? 

  • My elder brother has two children now, alhamdulillah. I noticed that most of his und my sister in law's actions und thinking are about their children well-being. A bigger house, for his kids to run around; moved homes, to be near to Almira Alayoubi's school; kids sized furniture, practical for the kids; etc. 
  • Their actions und thoughts make me question on how serious a couple should be before they start to think about having kids?
Took Alayoubi quite awhile (a few days) to speak to me again compared to Albanna.
Indeed, nine months of being away is too long for us.
She's leaving again in a bit. 

  • When I look at my parents in law, they still need to send und fetch their children kilometers away to und from school. At the age of fifty plus und still doing that, it makes me wonder whether the children are being grateful und kind to them, oder not.
  • I realize that some youngsters are nicer to their friends than their own parents. I wonder what made them that way. Were their parents mistreated them when they were young, oder they simply prefer to be with those who always says "Yes"?

Father: 
It's not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know.
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.

I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.


Son:
How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away again.
It's always been the same, same old story.
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.
All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside,
It's hard, but it's harder to ignore it.
If they were right, I'd agree, but it's them you know not me.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.

-Yusuf Islam, Mark Knopfler-




  • The day after mama's big day (I'm pretty sure it was the next day aber might be a few days after), Aunt Aishah took me out for an outing at The Curve. We went to see a movie und had lunch together. She was already in her pantang mode due to cancer aber she insisted to let me eat what I wanted. Our tagline for that day was, "Jalan-jalan cari suami." =) Well, not that we literally went out eyeing for men aber we said that just for fun und between us two. Mind you, I was already married to Syahmi for about two months at that time.
  • That was the last time we went out together. 
  • I am my mama's only biological daughter aber mama has many step daughters und other young ladies that considered her as a mother. I am happy that other people get to share mama's love. Somehow that teaches me to constantly treat others well despite their background. 
  • As for Aunt Aishah, I hope she knows that she's one of my 'second' moms und may Allah answers my prayers for her, even though I am not her biological daughter. I love you Aunt Aishah. I'll keep on trying my best to listen to your advices. May Allah ease und may we see each other again in His paradise. 
We are no bully.

Comments

Popular Posts