Hikmah ke-67

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Waridat ilahiyah datang dengan dua cara. Pertama meminta dan kedua diberi. Ia merupakan hadiah daripada Allah s.w.t. - Dr. Zulkifli (Kitab Hikam)


  • Alhamdulillah. Adam Alsufi has been living under the same roof as me since Tuesday. Demi Allah s.w.t., now I know how difficult it is to look after a baby. To mama, aunt Lisa und all mothers out ther, my respect goes to you lot. 



Ayla: Bibi, now I dah tahu. Kalau kita ada baby I mohon moga you kerja luar home at most two days a week saja. I really need you around everyday. 
Syahmi: In sha Allah. Yada yada yada (I can't remember the words that came out of his mouth aber I know they were positive)


  • Alhamdulillah I managed to learn a thing or two about caring after a baby. There's literally no time for 'goyang kaki'. The only time a mother is able to get some rest is when the baby is in a deep slumber, which doesn't last long with Adam Alsufi. 
  • He's like my father, a light sleeper. They both can literally hear footsteps in their sleep. So how now brown cow?
  • So I make myself useful by chit chatting with the little one und even put him to sleep, so that aunt Lisa is able to do other possible chores such as washing Adam's clothes etc. 
  • Aber today, aunt Lisa prepared lunch for the both of us. She INSISTED. Lama tak makan masakan aunty sejak dia gave birth to Adam Alsufi ;-D 
Adam Alsufi at work.

  • Syahmi und I went to kuliah kitab al-hikam after the long break (our holidays. hehe.) Sharing with you lot:
  1. Hikmah 67 berkenaan dengan balasan-balasan baik yang dikurniakan Allah kepada hambanya yang taat kepada Allah s.w.t.
  2. Allah beri kepada siapa Di kehendaki.
  3. Waridat Ilahiyah datang dengan dua cara; 1) Meminta, 2) Diberi. Ia merupakan hadiah daripada Allah s.w.t. 
  4. Ilmu bukan sifat warisan. Bapak warak tak semestinya anak warak. 
  5. Kurnia Allah s.w.t. akan suci dari segala kekotoran.
Dah favourite pula... New Arrival.
Zara Suede City leather bag. Available at/on The Sale.
http://www.thesale.com.my

  • Another thing that Dr. Zulkifli Al-Bakri shared was:
Ada tiga sebab mengapa perkara yang kita doakan tidak sampai-sampai:
  1. Usaha tidak cukup
  2. Kita memang tak layak memiliki perkara tersebut
  3. Kerana ada perkara yang lebih besar (baik) untuk kita.
  • Fantastic eyh ;-)
  • So La Tahzan! 

Comments

Popular Posts