There's No Bucket
Alhamdulillah. Many came to my abode to visit tuan tanah und at the same time baby und aunt Lisa. Syukur ya Allah. Aber greatest apology to those who came aber I didn't manage to fix up a proper meal.
- My friends came from different background(s). Und when we speak about how much they are making per hour; Mostly middle income earners, a few rich ones, und some low income earners. Aber I don't care about that, I befriended all. Alhamdulillah.
- I could say that money doesn't really define a person. Not really. I guess, the way one spends money counts.
- Any philanthropist? Masya Allah =) Well done.
- I believe that through out our lives, we have met nice people und the cocky ones too. Aber we seldom realize how our interaction with other people is. Others might perceive us as arrogant aber we know that we are not. Und others might have the idea that we are the friendliest human-sapiens on earth.
- Our eyes are stuck in our eye sockets. So how to see ourselves?
- It's from within.
- I was reminded by someone (I literally forgot who right now) that, to be a good muslim, one must purify his/her heart. Sounds like something that's easy to be digested aber do we really know how to istiqamah in doing good?
- La la la la la la.
Allah tasks not a soul beyond its scope.
For it (is only) that which it has earned, and against it (only) that which it has deserved.
Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark!
Lay not on us such a burden as You did lay on those before us!
Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear!
Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us,
You, our Protector,
and give us victory over the disbelieving people.
- Again, doing good is easy eyh. Aber ikhlas und isiqamah?
- Lets together renung-renungkan dan selamat mencuba ;-)