Two Months Old

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Alayoubi used to call me "Wo". Aber now Albanna is calling me "Awo". Does 'La' sound like a 'Wo' to a 2 year-old kid? I don't mind Wo oder Awo since they are just so cute. May Allah bless us all. 





Topi terbang ajaib Adamon (brother in law Doraemon).
But he cannot fly sebab pirate Ayla tangkap.
Muahahaha.


  • Azeem came up with the idea to visit Alsufi, bapak und Umi Lisa yesterday. Kena pula Alsufi pergi dapat injection, so I guess, it was a blessing in disguise for all. Of course Alsufi happy jumpa kakak abang bila dia tengah down sakit kena injection kannn. =p
  • I was gobsmacked to see how big he has grown. I didn't see him for only four days und he had grown so much. As of yesterday, he's already 5.8kg und according to the nurse, he is slightly above average. Aber not yet obese. 
  • Syukur alhamdulillah. He's a normal healthy baby that loves to eat, sleep und play. 


Adam loves attention. He likes it when people
interact with him.
 

  • For those who still feel sorry for me und Syahmi for not being able to bear a child, please stop from feeling so. We are happy with everything Allah has given us ;-) We have phenomenal kids around us, Adam Alsufi, Adam Fahmi, Albanna und Alayoubi. Plus my cousins' kids etc.
  • Fabi ayyi ala i rabbikuma tukazziban.
  • Fabi ayyi ala i rabbikuma tukazziban.
  • Fabi ayyi ala i rabbikuma tukazziban.
  • I don't like it when people feel sorry for me. There's nothing to be sad about! =D 
  • La Tahzan! 
"Hey people, don't feel sorry for my sister und abang Syem for not being able to bear a child just yet. They have me to play with. Und I demand all off their attention. Oh, I'm two months old today.", says Alsufi.
  • Happy two months old baby brother. May Allah gives you the ability to hafaz und understand the Quran. Make Rasulullah s.a.w. as your icon model aber not some k-pop stars. 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts