Left Oder Right?

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Nobody else determines on which hand we will receive our book. It is all due to our past, current und future actions, behaviour und the deeds we do. Remember, Dunya tidak seindah Syurga.



Ajim took mama for a ride along the Klebang beach in this (buggy?). 




Then, as for him who is given his record in his right hand, he will say: Take, read my book!
Surely I knew that I should have meet my reckoning.

Then he will be in a blissful state, In a high garden, of which the clusters are in easy reach.

(And it will be said to those in it): Eat and drink at ease for that which you sent on before you in past days.

Ajim has been chasing after birds since he was a toddler. The above, searching for Syahmi's grandmother's chicken und rooster. 

But as for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say: Oh, would that I had not been given my book and knew not what my reckoning was! Oh, would that it had been death! My wealth has not benefitted me, my power has gone from me.

(It will be said): Take him and fetter him, and then expose him to hell-fire, and then insert him in a chain of which the length is seventy cubits. 

He did not believe in Allah the Tremendous, and did not urge on the feeding of the wretched, therefore he has no lover here this day, nor any food except filth which none but sinners eat. 

- The Quran, Surah Al-Haqqah , 19-37 -

Syahmi brought mama und Ajim to his paternal grandparents' home. Far left is my mother in law. Mama und Ajim got to experience the kampung I stayed in during raya celebrations. 

Comments

Popular Posts