The Sweetest Black Tea
I woke up today feeling a lot better than yesterday und the day before yesterday. Und I made myself a mug of sweetest black tea.
- I've been updating mama who is still in Japan about my health. Other than Syahmi, I guess mama knows more und have the empathy.
- I didn't have appetite for the past two days so I decided to break the pregnancy healthy diet by asking a bag of Wise potato crisp from Syahmi. He came home with two instead of one.
- So I broke another rule today by having tea for breakfast. I normally have earl grey without sugar aber I felt like drinking something sweet. Instead of putting a teaspoon of sugar, I put a tablespoonful.
- Haha. So can you imagine how sweet my black tea was?
- I am a big fan of home cooked pasta. I always have a jar of it ready on the kitchen counter. Sometimes I would just mix it with leftover Bolognese sauce oder I'll make fresh white sauce.
- If I have extra time, I'll lightly fry chicken fillets as side dish.
- I do cook curry oder korma aber rarely. The prep consumes a lot of time :-(
- Aber now, I can't even stand more than 10minutes in our kitchen, Syahmi needs to take charge. Good for him too.
- Bibi, I'll get my orders ready by 4p.m. today. Haha!