The Sweetest Black Tea

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I woke up today feeling a lot better than yesterday und the day before yesterday. Und I made myself a mug of sweetest black tea. 


  • I've been updating mama who is still in Japan about my health. Other than Syahmi, I guess mama knows more und have the empathy.
  • I didn't have appetite for the past two days so I decided to break the pregnancy healthy diet by asking a bag of Wise potato crisp from Syahmi. He came home with two instead of one. 
  • So I broke another rule today by having tea for breakfast. I normally have earl grey without sugar aber I felt like drinking something sweet. Instead of putting a teaspoon of sugar, I put a tablespoonful.
  • Haha. So can you imagine how sweet my black tea was?
 


  • I am a big fan of home cooked pasta. I always have a jar of it ready on the kitchen counter. Sometimes I would just mix it with leftover Bolognese sauce oder I'll make fresh white sauce.
  • If I have extra time, I'll lightly fry chicken fillets as side dish. 
  • I do cook curry oder korma aber rarely. The prep consumes a lot of time :-( 
  • Aber now, I can't even stand more than 10minutes in our kitchen, Syahmi needs to take charge. Good for him too. 
  • Bibi, I'll get my orders ready by 4p.m. today. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts