Ayla The Sleeping Mom

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

I spotted two new borns on facebook with the name Ayla. Beware parents, for their future teachers, nurses etc. might call them ALIA instead of AYLA. 

Haritu aunt Lisa tanya kenapa salt I warna pink. Sebab packet dia pink =D



  • Hello all, world. 
  • Yes, I've been sleeping a lot. I was a morning person before aber this little baby has changed me in-to a sleeping beauty I shall say. I did warn Syahmi last month, 
DO NOT WAKE UP A SLEEPING BABY AND A SLEEPING PREGNANT LADY.



  • Yes, I'll be all grumpy.
  • There was once, I was sleeping comfortably in mama's main lounge und I only decided to wake up when I smelled keropok ikan (fried fish crackers) she was frying in the kitchen. I woke up, followed the smell into the kitchen und blurted out, "Ma nak makan."
  • Senonoh sangat kan anak perempuan dia ni. Aber don't blame me. Lets blame the baby. 
  • I am blessed with an understanding mama. 
  • My hobby now is to negotiate with Syahmi on when shall I perform my solat. Sampai boleh merajuk I ok time nego.
  • I do realize that so many things have changed. I am no longer the active und meticulous Ayla Johan. 
  • T_T
Ma nak kuzi with potatoes please!
  • So ladies yang buang anak after gave birth tu, tak rasa penat ke went through 9 months of pregnancy lepas tu sesenang saja nak campak anak dalam sungai?
  • Penat ok!
  • InsyaAllah esok I update baru lagi. Now ada sikit energy sebab I dah pandai sikit control dari vomit plus...
  • Oh semalam bapak beri I minum 100 Plus! Yeahoooooo! 

Comments

Popular Posts