I told Syahmi that I feel like buying something for myself aber I don't know what. I did mention a car aber I don't need it. I guess I'll get myself a plate of Moroccan lamb shank then. Jom bibi.
|Nah Ayla's mashed potato. Senonoh kan served dalam mixing bowl je.|
Janji sedap =D Nanti bila dah sihat I nak masak puas-puas.
Now still tak boleh bau raw meat. T_T
- I've been having trouble sleeping at night since the past three weeks. Syahmi would arrange pillows and cushions to make me feel more comfortable. Aber a third of the night, I would wake up from tummy discomfort etc.
- Aber I had a good sleep at ibu's. I reckon it was due to a bolster supporting my back und tummy.
- So before we purchased a bolster, we went to scout for maternity pillow. Oh boy, nothing less than RM170 per piece at Modernmum. Mothercare's selling it at RM200 plus.
- Aber Syahmi got me a pair of comfy genuine leather shoes from Modernmum at only RM80! It was on sale (normal price RM200 plus). What a bargain.
- We then stumbled upon pillows und bolsters 'galore' at Parkson. I settled for the softer bolster which we got for RM18 per piece after Syahmi requested for further discount. Wahlaw! I didn't know that one can do that at Parkson ie. bargaining.
|My first ever bolster after more than 14 years or so of not having it in bed with me. May you continue supporting my growing tummy und my back.|
- I'm still trying to update this blog frequently, like I used to do.