Ayla: I rasa tak sabar nak go out attend events und to get involve again with LL.
Syahmi: I tak izinkan you pergi now. A day after labor you dah boleh pergi. I izinkan.
Ayla: A day after labor??
- There you go. Make doa that I'll be fine during labor. Bi iznillah. Syahmi has given me the green light to continue being a volunteer. So, who wants to take care of the baby?
- Krik... krik...
|We plan aber Allah knows what's best for all of us.|
Do not be despaired if things don't go as according to plan.
- While we were waiting to see our gynae, a young Chinese lady came up to us und asked me whether I've heard about stem cell oder not. I told her that I read it somewhere on the internet und not really interested in it.
Ayla: I don't fancy committing to the payment und fees.
V: Do you know how much does it cost?
Ayla: Not exactly but I know it is expensive.
V: The fee is only RM2400 but you can pay monthly for 12 months.
Ayla: (oh murah juga. I thought RM10k-RM15k. hehe.) I'm sure there are more than just RM2400.
V: Yes. You need to pay for storage and nitrogen, RM240 annually.
V: But that's just RM20 a month.
Ayla: I know you'll increase the annual charge. It can't be RM240 through out the coming years.
V: Yes you are correct. But it won't increase that much.
Ayla: What will happen to the stem cells if I stop paying for the storage?
V: We'll continue reminding you or we'll DONATE it.
|Sempat Syahmi main game dengan uncle David bersama songkoknya while beraya :)|
- Donate. Skeptic nyaaaaa.
- I'm not the type who agrees to insurance, stem cell etc. that require long term commitment und full of uncertainties. The fact that I received a letter from takaful about the increment in my monthly commitment has put me off.
- Syahmi then continued asking questions about that specific stem cell company und the benefits etc.
V: Oh we don't keep the stem cells but we keep them with ****.
Syahmi: Oh it's like a Will.
- Once we exchanged our goodbyes, I turned to Syahmi und said:
|Sekali sekala saja. hehe.|
Above: Not too sweet. SnowFlakes kuih sweet potato with cincau sorbet.
Below: The Loaf Choco Petite
- I'll just continue living healthily for now insyaAllah. Will continue making sure that my family eats healthy food even if I need to spend more.
- Nowadays kan fruits murah yang rupa cantik tu dari China and dah kena sembur racun apa. Bila yang organic mahal lah apa lah. I come to a conclusion that, it's better to spend more on fresh food rather than paying more on insurance und takaful oder stem cells.
- I consulted my gynae about habbatus sauda, she too has been consuming it und even encourages me to continue taking habbatus sauda while pregnant. I always asked why medical doctors don't stress on chemical free supplements instead patients are given chemical pills und tablets.
- If virgin coconut oil really helps in pregnancy, why don't gynaes prescribe the oil to pregnant moms other than Zincofer oder Obimin?
- Jeng jeng jeng.
- May we all live healthily.
- Bi iznillah.