Alhamdulillah. I managed to cook quite a feast for six. Had to slice tomatoes while sitting down though =)
- Sometimes, the question "Why?" doesn't need to be answered. Oder perhaps, we are never ready for the answer.
- A teacher once questioned me why are my finger nails shaped like a cup aber not tall glass. How else should I answer her other than, "Allah buat"?
- I always compare my fingernails with Syahmi's und I'll end up giggling. Truly remarkable. Syahmi is not Johnny Bravo aber his nails are way bigger than mine.
- Lets not question why aber embrace it.
|Same smile =D|
- I myself am curious about my future. Especially now that I'm a mother of yet to see the world child. I do question a lot on how things will go from now on. From my relationship with Syahmi to the how und when will I die.
- I always believe that it is never too young to think about death.
- Then I questioned.
- I've got a few plans for myself und the baby aber somehow, where do I begin?
Syahmi: Yes. If one needs a helper then it should be for cleaning up the house but not to take care of the baby.
- My biological mama was never a stay at home mom. She works through out her life und in fact, she is a workaholic. She comes home talking about her work, on dinner dates, she'll talk about her work too.
- It seems that she is really enjoying her work 24/7.
- Aber my step mom is a homemaker. Having her stayed with me for a week really helped in making me understand on how to become a fantastic stay at home mom. Definitely, she's the Director of Operations at her home. Beats bapak. Haha!
- No rest unless the baby is asleep.
- No rest.
- So Ayla, be prepared.
|A few days left, perhaps?|
- I used to question on why do I marry Syahmi.
- Allah knows best.
- I never did question on why it took us years to conceive, aber I used to question why other people seemed to be so oblivious of Allah's will und plans.
- Take it easy people.
- Be merry.