Cardamom The Bomb
Syahmi suggested cardamom und star anise. So I did add those into Jundi's meal. Luscious.
|hmm...I can't seem to bite this hard teether...mother's banana oat baked pudding is definitely my kind of snack.|
- I realize that Jundi started to enjoy food when his first tooth came out. Instead of just one to two baby spoonful a day, now he is able to consume average of ten to fifteen baby spoonful a day. Alhamdulillah.
- Aber he lovesss finger food und anything that is on my plate.
|uncle Adam hijacking Jundi's ride. terus pura-pura sleep terbalik. konon nak bilang comfy. funny uncle. the joker.|
I'm sharing with you lot the recipe;-
- Ingredients: Brown rice, pumpkin, carrot, chicken, cardamom, star anise, healthy salt (optional)
- Cook everything in a single pot.
- Take out cardamom und star anise.
- Blend the rest by using a blender oder a food processor. Done.
|If you're like me, the kind of mother who doesn't fancy to cook three/four times a day,|
then stock up frozen home cooked food. Yeehaa!
- I don't fancy giving Jundi store bought food.
- I hope no one else will secretly feed him junk =D
- May Allah ease.