Return Of The Jedi
Bapak's youngest sister passed away yesterday morning after a long battle with the big C. She was indeed a fighter. May Allah rest her soul among the righteous.
|Jundi's parents. Mother was once an extremely happy lady.|
- I will return to school once Jundi is independent. That is one of the things I look forward to do.
- I didn't know that being a 'full time' mother is emotionally challenging. I tend to question on why do I do more (looking after Jundi) than my husband, Syahmi. I was furious inside when Syahmi sent Jundi into our bedroom und closed the door.
- I was trying to mend with my computer when that happened. Apa ingat ini taska ke main tinggal-tinggal anak. Up to that point. Hahahaha.
- Benda yang boleh siap within an hour, meleret sampan 4-5 hours.
- He better did his work (job) in our home office sebab asyik pass Jundi dekat I. If at that time dia layan fb or leisure reading, memang tak patut.
- Thus is life.
- Those who are still single, do not fret.
- Those without children, la tahzan.
- Allah knows best what you can handle und cope.
- Remember, after every hardship comes ease.
- Quite a couple of times I asked Syahmi, "You rasa I buat apa if I am still single?"
- Syahmi bilang, "You tak ada di Malaysia."