Despite feeling uncomfortable with his new teeth coming out, he still joins me on 'stage' for our concerts. Oh my Jundullah.
- It has been more than a week; Jundi's in a battle with his first molars, and canine. He was coping well aber he had a bit of temperature yesterday.
- I did sponging at late night, und alhamdulillah, his body temperature came back to normal in the early morning. I was overjoyed und wanted to hop on the bed. But shhhhh, Jundi is still sleeping!
- Someone can't wait to enjoy mother's home made kambing golek ey?
- Since Jundi's eczema is now under control, and I had bought lots of exorbitant organic creams to curb the eczema from getting worse, it is about time I use em all up to avoid going to waste ey.
- I literally slept with a bottle of Butt Naked Baby cream in my hand for the past two days. Yes, I held it like a gun :D
- I have stopped using steroidal cream at the moment.
- Some people do say that things will get easier as Jundi grows up. Well, despite still having to wake up almost every two hours at night, I do agree on that statement.
- Sleep well preggers/preggies. Sleep while you can!