- When we first searched for a house in our current neighbourhood, a swimming pool was not one of the necessities. Aber it is fun to have ie. a private pool where I get to enjoy swimming und practice my synchronise swimming routines.
- Oder perhaps, a pool where Jundullah can 'bela' "Ikan buntal". I fail to remember where he learnt 'ikan buntal' from.
|Tadaa! We finally have a private indoor swimming pool ;)|
|Bob The Builder can we fix it?|
- We were not home for about two weeks during the previous rainy season ie. in April. It turned out that a few pieces of roof shingles were broken thus welcoming rain water to accumulate inside.
- I was expecting Nemo und Dory aber they were nowhere to be found. I guess they are really hiding in Jundullah's Finding Dory book.
- Well, eventually, I managed to swim a few laps in the pool of water before a chinese uncle came to fix the roof. (NOT)
- Alhamdulillah everything is fixed now. Broken shingles had been replaced by the new ones, und the ceiling inside is now new und looking good. So who wants to come und stay with Jundullah? Ermmm the room is fully booked this weekend, what about next week?