|I miss our property in Klang Valley.|
The 'home' where I struggled to raise Jundullah all by myself
whenever Syahmi was at the office.
- I have so much to tell, to share, und to express. Aber I've been keeping everything inside since 2011.
- Time doesn't heal. It is up to us to move on oder to keep on playing the same track in our minds.
- Moving on is not as easy as it seems. We need courage and confidence. Aber the most important thing is to have faith in Allah s.w.t.
- Physical wounds leave scars. No matter how much Bio-Oil we apply, scars are meant to stay. Same goes to the scars in our hearts.
- Jundullah is now two years and a month (almost) old. No. I'm not going to admit defeat.
- May Allah s.w.t. gives all of us the strength to move on.