Moving On

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Hello world.
  Hello world.
     Hello world.


I miss our property in Klang Valley.
The 'home' where I struggled to raise Jundullah all by myself
whenever Syahmi was at the office.

  • I have so much to tell, to share, und to express. Aber I've been keeping everything inside since 2011. 
  • Time doesn't heal. It is up to us to move on oder to keep on playing the same track in our minds. 
  • Moving on is not as easy as it seems. We need courage and confidence. Aber the most important thing is to have faith in Allah s.w.t. 
  • Physical wounds leave scars. No matter how much Bio-Oil we apply, scars are meant to stay. Same goes to the scars in our hearts.

  • Jundullah is now two years and a month (almost) old. No. I'm not going to admit defeat.
  • May Allah s.w.t. gives all of us the strength to move on. 


Comments

Popular Posts